Anxiety can cause such distress that it interferes with a person's ability to live a normal life. Anxiety is a normal human emotion experienced by everyone. Many people feel anxious, or nervous, when faced with a problem at work, making an important decision, but it is different anxiety disorders. There are several types of anxiety disorders, including panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, social anxiety disorder, specific phobia, and generalized anxiety disorder. Anxiety disorder is a serious mental illness. Someone who has anxiety constant anxiety and fear and can even make a tremendous paralyzed.
A marble statue of the Roman emperor Decius from the Capitoline Museum. This portrait "conveys the impression of anxiety and fatigue, as a man who bore the [state] a very heavy responsibility.
Are any of these experiences familiar to you?
- Having anxious thoughts going through your mind that just will not stop?
- Feeling nervous or “on edge” in situations that never used to bother you?
- Unexplainable feeling afraid that you may be suffering from some kind of mental illness?
- A tightness of the chest together with erratic breathing and feelings of fear?
- Finding yourself making excuses to avoid social engagements, meetings or other situations in case you feel uncomfortable?
- Feelings of discomfort in enclosed spaces such as shops, queues or the cinema?
- Feeling that you are trapped inside a restricted existence and that you cannot live your life to the full?
It is short and concise. I have not filled it up with “padding” that you would have to waste your valuable time reading.
There are several factors that cause anxiety, including: • Stress by circumstances or past memories • Stress due to a serious medical illness • Side effects of treatment • The use of illegal drugs, such as cocaine • symptoms of medical illness (such as heart attacks, heat stroke, hypoglycemia) • Lack of oxygen - In a state as diverse as high-altitude sickness, emphysema, or pulmonary embolism (blood clot to the lung vessels)
Prevention of anxiety basically involves awareness of the stresses of life and one's ability to cope alone. Anxiety can be prevented by doing the following: • Exercise • Meditation • Relaxation breathing exercises • Visualization • Train interpersonal skills in dealing with others • Prevention also includes diet, regular exercise, rest, and the basics in terms of preventive health care. Diet is a big factor. Caffeine, a stimulant, lack of rest, and lack of exercise are the actors that influence anxiety.
Millions of other people worldwide have suffered from the symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks too.
Eventually I found the solutions that actually work and have put them all into a concise format just so that people like you can reap the benefits too!
Introducing "Beat Anxiety Now"
Inside “Beat Anxiety Now” I will reveal to you:
- Natural Remedies: These are the only long-term solution to anxiety. If you want to be happier and have better relationships, drugs (whether prescribed or not) are not the answer.
- A full description and definition of the different types of anxiety: This helps you to understand the nature of the beast you are dealing with. This knowledge paves the way for you to overcome it.
- The symptoms, causes and dangers of anxiety: Once you understand these in relation to your own situation, you are in a position to nip anxiety in the bud any time it rears its ugly head! It will help you determine your triggers in readiness for applying the techniques you will learn within the book.
- Simple tips to IMMEDIATELY assist the body: These include natural herbs, ways to calm you and reduce stress: Also a short list of items to avoid in your diet which alone could give you phenomenal relief! And the less time you spend worrying about your bodily symptoms, the more time you have to spend on the things in life that you enjoy
- A Shortlist of proven therapies: this saves you so much time and energy in searching and gives you the opportunity to select the best option for you - Many of which can be used immediately at home
- A little known ANTIDOTE to Anxiety: How competence increases confidence and removes anxiety
- An armoury of POWERFUL TOOLS: These are used to regain control of your anxiety. Each tool used alone will help but when used together they create a formidable force against which anxiety will not stand a chance!
- How to use “Self-Talk” to beat anxiety: using this idea will put you in the right frame of mind to beat anxiety. You will learn to become unafraid of anxiety & panic attacks and your self confidence will be boosted enough to help you handle any situation
A feature of my new ebook is that I have made it as “User Friendly” as possible. This enables you to get the most from the valuable information it contains.Click here